The sound of sizzling butter, the crunch of sugary biscuits and the mouth-watering aroma of spices, who does not love good food? If you drool at the mere mention of food, we have some amazing news to lift your mood!
Introducing scrumptious, healthy, tasty, 100% home-made treasure, that is worth more than a chest of gold! First of its kind Healthy Baking Book Series in India, approved by mommies (and their families) from across the globe!
What will you find in this book?
- A Treasure Trove of Healthy Baked Recipes
- Recipes Contributed by Home Chefs and Bakers from Across the Globe
- Nutrient dense recipes for busy adults, picky kids and families
- Ingredients that focus on using local, seasonal, healthy produce
- Community-sourced home-baked, nutritious, tasty food.
In this series you will get exclusive recipes curated keeping your health and your taste in mind. Covering five unique themes – Sweet, Savoury, One Pot Meal, Vegan and Gluten-Free – the Healthy Baking Book Series features recipes contributed by home bakers using readily available ingredients.
And that’s not all. To promote a healthy society, a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to two amazing organisations – LECIN, Delhi and Swabhimaan, Bengaluru – who are empowering children and women who have little to no basic life resources.
The Healthy Baking Book Series is an initiative to change for the better!
Still thinking whether you should buy the books? We give you 13 compelling reasons why!
- A great gift of health, togetherness and wellness for loved ones
- A blessing for everyone who are concerned with healthy eating
- A treasure of nutritious recipes curated for you and your loved
- An amazing compilation of baked recipes with local ingredients
- Get unique and hand-picked recipes with 100% food satisfaction
- The recipes are a boon and a motivator for those looking for a healthy lifestyle
- Includes recipes that are easy and fun to make with whole family
- They are for everyone who loves to eat and loves to eat healthy
- Forget sacrificing either health or taste to fulfill your foodie dreams
- Get to know healthy alternatives to all your favorite recipes
- Break the myth of healthy is not tasty
- Discover food that is healthy food is tastier
- Start your positive and life changing journey with Healthy Baking Book Series
The Healthy Baking Book Series is a shared collaborative effort undertaken by
Ovenderful Moms Baking Community (OMBC), an online community of 35,000+ bakers from across the globe with a passion for healthy baking
StoneMill, a content creation and publishing company with a passion for impacting change and innovation through conversation
Simran Oberoi Multani, Founder of OMBC shares that the entire philosophy of the community is rooted in three elements – raising awareness about healthy baking, making a credible repository for quick nutrient-dense recipes for busy adults and creating a collective of talent, that uses skills for social impact work. “We are the only community of this size globally that bakes with a wide range of flours (around 40 alternative ones) and natural sweeteners. The important thing is that it’s a rare thing to have a virtual community that is so warm and generous, and ready to share even business recipes with others who want to learn. I think that’s because all of us on OMBC put compassion over commercials. And collaboration over competition is more valued”, she says.
Samira Pillai, Founder & CEO of StoneMill believes that “The OMBC community is brimming with skilled home bakers, who have chosen this path towards healthy eating. Harnessing this passion by bringing them together in a book series gives us an opportunity to play a part in promoting a culture of eating home-baked, nutritious, tasty food. Community-sourced and community-driven books are a great way to recognise and acknowledge the talent and impact positive change in society.”
Join us on our journey to change the world with healthy and scrumptious baking. Pre-book your copy now!
Hear what the contributing bakers have to say about the book series.
Pre Book The Healthy Baking Book Series Today at special discounts